Monday, February 26, 2007

Washington Post Subscriber Feedback

Here is what I do with your Sunday paper, (to which I did not subscribe but inexplicably comes anyway) when it arrives at my house. I remove the coupons, and immediately throw the rest in the trash. As it landed in the dumpster, I did have the misfortune of reading the cover of the magazine and saw that it was another hit piece on the Army. Typical al-Qaeda propaganda, doing what you can to destroy morale of the civilians and the military.

I have to give you this though, you continue to do the bidding of America's enemies, even as it pulls you into bankruptcy. Here is hoping your paper goes broke and unemployment comes soon for you all. Could not happen to a more deserving bunch of traitors.

Semper fidelis. Your "subscriber,"

0 comments: