Monday, October 20, 2008

It's not a black thing, so I knew you wouldn't understand



A quote from Colin Powell's endorsement of Barry: "As a soldier, I craved civilian leadership that grew up on the mean streets of Hawaii, did loads of coke, and turned the South Side of Chicago into a latter day Eden through his community organizing. Further, Obama's "uhhhs and ummmms" when his teleprompter goes down, display exactly the kind of clear thinking and quick wittedness someone of my meagre ability would find impressive in a president. It is therefore with confidence that I can shoot the bird at those who showed such undeserved confidence my ability and stood loyaly behind me even as I fumbled and dissembled through my stint as Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff, and who appointed my son to be head of the FCC. Oh, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is black. Haha suckers."

0 comments: