Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Six Non-important things/habits/quirks

The Rules:
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

Now, without further ado, my six.

1. I drive 25 mph in the 25 mph zone and relish the huge line of cars behind me.

2. I fantasize that I am a performer on radio dramas.

3. I feed my 4 year old hot dogs and cheese sticks for breakfast on Saturday mornings.

4. I wear 13 year old woolen socks to bed, but never under any circumstances walk anywhere in them.

5. I have watched every movie that Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves have made, but I never tell anyone.

6. I dread bathroom doors that have a handle you have to pull from the inside to get out so I only open them by balling my hands into fists and pulling with my wrists.

0 comments: