Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Now, without further ado, my six.
1. I drive 25 mph in the 25 mph zone and relish the huge line of cars behind me.
2. I fantasize that I am a performer on radio dramas.
3. I feed my 4 year old hot dogs and cheese sticks for breakfast on Saturday mornings.
4. I wear 13 year old woolen socks to bed, but never under any circumstances walk anywhere in them.
5. I have watched every movie that Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves have made, but I never tell anyone.
6. I dread bathroom doors that have a handle you have to pull from the inside to get out so I only open them by balling my hands into fists and pulling with my wrists.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Posted by TO at 1/30/2008 11:56:00 AM